Tunetti’s all-natural lip balm is made with Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, BeesWax, Raspberry Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E, and the essential or fragrance oil of your choice. Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, and Raspberry Seed Oil contain natural sunscreen properties that help protect from UV rays and free radicals. Tip: When the lip balm is new, the lid can easily slide off. Just rub a bit of lip balm around the top edge of the tube to help keep it in place until the tube naturally absorbs some of the lip balm from the regular application.
Benefits of Shea Butter:
– anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
– can also help tighten the skin
– contains vitamins A, E, and K
– a natural sunscreen
Benefits of Coconut Oil:
– helps restores dry or flaking skin
– helps to strengthen skin tissue more deeply and eliminate dead skin cells while absorbing quickly into your skin
– helps to delay the occurrence of wrinkles because it contains the antioxidant Vitamin E, known to protect skin cells from damage over time.
– soothes eczema, sunburn, and psoriasis
– antiviral and antifungal benefits even help to treat bug bites
– contains 3 fatty acids: capric acid, lauric acid, and caprylic acid that kill candida, a common cause of fungal infection on your skin
Benefits of Vitamin E:
– a strong antioxidant that helps prevents premature aging
– helps prevent the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage
– treats wrinkles by boosting collagen production
– supports new skin cell growth and speeds up cell regeneration
This product may arrive in a 1/3-ounce black biodegradable paperboard push-up container.