Tunetti Natural’s Diaper Rash Ointment is great for treating diaper rash and chafing. The ointment is made with non-nano zinc oxide that does not penetrate into the skin.
Benefits of Shea Butter:
– naturally rich in vitamins including Vitamins A, E, and F
– reduces inflammation
– aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that help in moisturizing dry skin
Benefits of Coconut Oil:
– hydrates and soften skin
– may help reduce inflammation
– antibacterial properties
Benefits of Non-nano Zinc Oxide:
– Zinc oxide is insoluble in water and coats the skin. When mixed with the other ingredients, it makes skin waterproof and keeps it from drying out.
Benefits of Bentonite Clay:
– Helps control moisture and fights bacteria on the skin that can be making the rash worse.
Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil:
– antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which can fight the bacteria causing infections, thus reducing the swelling and redness.
Note: Natural products with no preservatives have a shorter shelf life. This product has a shelf-life of approximately six months depending on the conditions. Store in a cool, dry place to extend the life of your product.